Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply to all Easy Motion Vehicles.
We offer warranty and an exchange policy to all customers who purchase our products. However, our electric vehicles are non-refundable once purchased. After 6 months, a full service will be charged at €38.00 per ebike. (A full service includes a battery test, an electric circuit test, a motor test, a bike parts check up including brake system, brake lighting, night time lighting and bearing oil.) We also provide a door to door service charged at €50.00.
We are unable to provide after-sale service if the following conditions occur:
- Warranty has expired;
- Products were used and maintained without following the instructions provided;
- Damage was caused by unauthorised disassembly;
- No valid receipt;
- Receipt altered without authorisation;
- The receipt and the purchased product do not match;
- False operation and wrong parts applied;
- Damage caused by exessive forces
- Please show your receipt when you need an after-sale service.
- Please make sure that the personal information you fill in the registration form is genuine and accurate, otherwise we will not be responsible for any damage or loss.
- Please indicate and label the defects you claim need a repair service. Insufficient claims will be rejected.
- If any other items of service occur, they must comply with this regulation.
- If any item of the regulation causes conflict with the national rules of law, it shall be carried out by the law.
- Easy Motion retains the right to the amend the regulation.
- The regulation shall go into effect as of the date of promulgation.
Test drives are available at all Easy Motion dealer outlets. If you want to have a test drive, please contact the nearest dealer and make an appointment.
- All deliveries will be handled by a third party delivery company
- Easy Motion is not responsible for any delays incurred during delivery with any such third party
- Delivery times may vary but on average take 1-3 working days within Ireland
On all new vehicle purchases, Easy Motion offers a 1 year warranty, effective from date of purchase, on the following items:
On all new vehicle purchases, Easy Motion offers a 2 year warranty, effective from date of purchase, on the following items:
On all new vehicle purchases, Easy Motion offers a 3 year warranty, effective from date of purchase, on the following items:
If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, this must be within 14 days and you should return it to us.
If the unwanted item is returned as sold and is accompanied by the original receipt within a 14 day period, we can refund you in full by the original payment method, or offer you an exchange, or offer you an Easy Motion online gift code to the value. If the original purchase was made with a credit/debit card, that card must be physically present and available when the refund is made.
Unfortunately, refunds will be refused for items returned without an original receipt.
We reserve the right to refuse a return under this policy, if the goods are not in a re-saleable, as sold condition. As sold condition means that the goods are unopened, are in original packaging with all documentation, and the item and it’s packaging are undamaged and unused.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on clearance/ex-display/sold- as-seen items. If any promotional items included in the original sale are not returned, the corresponding value or discount of the promotional items will be deducted from the refund amount.
Our warranty excludes faults caused by accident, physical damage, neglect, misuse, wear and tear or failure to follow the instructions.
Finally please note that you will be responsible for all transport costs when returning an item to our store
This policy does not affect your legal rights.
At Easy Motion we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase made from our online store. We recommend you read our Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your legal rights and remedies.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from one of our stores, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
Refunds will be made by us via the method of payment you used to make your online purchase. Refunds will normally be processed within seven (7) days of receipt by us of the returned goods (as set out herein) or cancellation of the Order as the case may be.
Return of Faulty Goods
You may contact us or come in store and we will assist you with any return or repair. This may include inspection of the goods, arranging repair, or providing you with a replacement.
Prior to returning the goods by post or courier, please contact us and we will guide you through our hassle free returns procedure. Goods must be returned within a reasonable time. This timeframe may vary from product to product and you will be advised of this time by a member of staff
Repair of Faulty Goods
Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time frame. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, these times may vary due to reasons beyond our control ie part availability or incorrect fault description.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Consumer Protection Act 2007 or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee, this fee may vary due to reasons beyond our control.